September 6, 2018
Are you interested in sharing your road design knowledge and experience? Do you need PEAK professional development hours?
The MEA is assisting the OGRA in recruiting Course Directors/Presenters for the Municipal Infrastructure Training (MIT) Road Design/Intersections course which will run later this autumn from November 26 – 30 in Mississauga.
Volunteers are needed who:
• are comfortable speaking in front of groups
• are experienced in geometric design for roadway intersections in Ontario
• have a working knowledge of the TAC Geometric Design Guide.
Benefits of volunteering:
• Counts towards PEAK professional development hours
• Education credits for each day teaching which value one day’s registration fee. These credits are transferable and can be redeemed for any course at Road School, any MIT course, Snow School, and the Managing Winter Operations Workshop.
• OGRA covers accommodation, mileage (@ $0.50/km), and meals
For more information or to volunteer, contact Janelle Warren, OGRA Manager Professional Development & Training, email@example.com.