(Notice of Public Review) CSA Flood Resilient Design of New Residential Communities
May 28, 2019
CSA/W204 Flood Resilient Design of New Residential Communities is posted at https://publicreview.csa.ca/Home/Details/3387 . The Public Review Period will be open until June 30, 2019.
This standard outlines requirements and recommendations for greenfield developments. It includes general principles of community level design, planning principles, siting and stormwater system elements focused on building resilience against flooding into the design of new communities.
- Anyone wishing to submit comments must register for a free account on the CSA Draft Review site at https://publicreview.csa.ca/
- All comments must be formally submitted through the CSA Draft Review site at https://publicreview.csa.ca/Home/Details/3387 by 23:59:59 hr on June 30, 2019.
- For the Technical Committee to consider how to address the feedback from reviewers, a proposal must accompany each comment. To address your comment please provide suggested text or proposal to add, delete or modify the clause. While, general commentary may raise valid points, it is not actionable and therefore difficult to address.
- Comments will not be accepted through other formats (e.g., emails, comment sheets).
- Please note the final document will be professionally edited therefore comments on formatting etc. are not necessary.
- Please feel free to share with colleagues that may be interested in this standard.