Call for Papers!
September 11, 2019
The Ontario Regional Common Grounds Alliance (ORCGA) is accepting papers for the 2020 ORCGA Damage Prevention Symposium, February 11 -13, 2020, Chateau Laurier, Fairmont, Ottawa, Ontario.
The ORCGA is inviting you to demonstrate your organization's innovations and expertise in front of the damage prevention and buried infrastructure industries at the ORCGA Damage Prevention Symposium.
Symposium Tracks/Categories are (but not limited to):
- Damage Prevention Enhancements and/or Reduction Strategies;
- Trenchless Technologies;
- Subsurface Utility Engineering (SUE);
- Incident Case Studies - Outages, or injuries;
- Education - Continuing, new policies;
- Infrastructure - Projects, rehabilitation, etc.;
- Technology Case Studies; and,
- Private Locates.
Presentations are 45-minute presentation including Q & A.
Interested participants should submit one unified document to firstname.lastname@example.org that includes:
- Title of paper;
- An abstract of no more than 300 words;
- Identify the stakeholder groups that would benefit;
- Identify industry related benefits;
- Author name, company and short biographical details; and,
- Contact information.
The deadline for submissions is October 31, 2019.
Papers will be reviewed by committee and invitations to present will be issued, as accepted.
Please contact Christina Jannetta at email@example.com.
For more details, CLICK HERE!